Crepes, fruit, juice and coffeeshakes (it was a long evening last night)
- Omelets/eggs, toast, juice
- Leftover muffins (we only have a few left in the freezer), rusks (enough for one person for a breakfast)
- Shakes (using peaches from the freezer)
- Apple Oatmeal
- Eggs, toast, bacon
- Eat out
- Hummus (homemade, new recipe which I have all ingredients for), sliced veggies, leftovers, corn on the cob
- French dip beef, creamed spinach, corn on the cob
- Salisbury Steak, cous cous salad
- Beef Stroganoff, peas, steamed carrots
- (at a conference with the whole family)
- Toast, jam, cheese, tea
- Sliced ham, green beans, carrot salad, potato salad
- Spaghetti (sauce in freezer)
- Ham salad/Salami sandwiches, sweet potato fries, corn on the cob
- Turkey Chili/cheese and jam sandwiches
- Salami sandwiches with grilled onions and sliced tomato, fresh fruit
For more ideas also check out This Week For Dinner.
Also check out Confessions of a Homeschooler’s April’s Monthly Meal Plan. If this is a new concept to you, take some time to think it over. Imagine only having to sit down once a month to menu plan, rather than 4 or 5 times. It worked for me, perhaps it will do the same for you.
In case you didn’t know, the button below describes me to a “T”. Sad, but true. It doesn’t take a lot to make me happy.