Here are some ebooks I found at various places on the web. Before downloading the books, please double check the price to make sure it has not changed. I tried to share only those that seemed to be from reputable websites. If you experience any issues, please let me know.
There is no common topic among these, except that they all pertain to gardening.
1. USAGardener.com released the ebook “Guide to Growing Your Favorite Vegetables”
2. Sustainable Gardening Tips has two free ebook about how to control garter snakes and snails. Unfortunately their delivery system is down at that moment. I did want to mention it though, in case anyone was interested in bookmarking the site.
3. On Wit Guides you are able to download a copy of The American Gardener, printed in the late 1800’s. First, there is a review of the book. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, on the left side, there is a button that says, “Download Ebook”. Click there. It will download as a zip file.
4. Doug’s Green Garden has a book compiled by responses from readers in regards to the question, “What was the best advice they would give to a new beginning gardener?”.
5. I have followed through with the link below, but have not downloaded the books. There is a link for The Gardener’s Seceret Handbook ebook, as well as plans for several different projects you may want: potting bench, hoop house, etc. The website come across as a bit promotional to me. That may not be a bad thing, but it is something I wanted you to be aware of. I’m not endorsing the sight; just giving you the link so you can see if it is something you might be interested in.
6. Free Ebooks Canada has a copy of Gardening Secrets For A Lush Garden available. Several of the topics are geared more towards our northern gardening friends, whether in Canada or elsewhere.
The also have a book about Garden Troubleshooting here.
7. If crafts are something you are interested in, you might check out the ebook from Fave Crafts.