Can 3 batches of salsa– finished this; ended up with 22 pints. As an added bonus I got almost 3 quarts of juice from the tomatoes.
- Plan Fall Bible Time activities – Started this, but have not gotten a long way down. I have about two weeks planned out. I’ll share more when I finish.
- Make reading plan for rest of the year – I have the list of books, but need to break them down into months.
Order books from list (above) from library
- Cut hair – I decided to wait a bit to do this; let some length come back to cover up some mistakes I made on my first ever attempt.
Follow up with incorrect bill.
- Research cameras (mine is too old to find a memory card for easily)
Take clothes to consignment store Put together backpacks for school
- Clear off shelf in kitchen
Go through fabrics and find one to get rid of
- Change and hang cabinets in garage
- Order photos for picture frames
- Schedule classes for date night (we decided to take some fun classes at our local community college; these are classes that run for only one night and cover something we both enjoy) – I didn’t get them scheduled, but I did decide which classes and which dates I want to actually sign up for.
- Can or freeze 6 months worth of spaghetti sauce (24+ quarts)
- Clear off garden work space/counter
- Finish planning Fall Bible Times
- Break book list down into months
- Research cameras
- Clear off shelf
- Change and hand cabinets in garage
- Schedule classes