It feels almost as if I am flitting and fluttering from here to there this week. Summer has come to a very quick end and I AM NOT READY! I’m late for the test and I haven’t studied. Yeah, that feeling.
The goals did get written down Monday morning and posted on the refrigerator. And I have been working on them. They just have not gotten posted online. I am currently in the middle of finishing one of the goals and have a few minutes of ‘free’ time. Instead of sitting down with my book, like I would really love to do, I thought that perhaps I should share with you all what it is I hope to finish this week.
Make pumpkin bread and muffins to freeze and give away– we were actually able to use this when something came up spur of the moment. I also had fun doing this with some kids
- Clear off and organize pantry shelves – I did this in my daydreams, but I don’t think that counts.
- Drink less soda (5) – I’m currently drinking about one a day. It isn’t a habit, but a daily indulgence) – Nope, I gave in too much.
- Eat fewer carbs – This really needs to be more specific.
Water daily if it hasn’t rained
- Spend 15 minutes daily working on weeding the flower beds
Can pizzaand spaghetti sauce – got half of the pizza sauce done that I wanted to, but thought we should eat it and make sure we like it before I make more.
- Can 3 batches of salsa
- Plan Fall Bible Time activities
- Make reading plan for rest of the year
- Order books from list (above) from library
- Cut hair
- Follow up with incorrect bill.
- Research cameras (mine is too old to find a memory card for easily)
- Take clothes to consignment store
- Put together backpacks for school
- Clear off shelf in kitchen
- Go through fabrics and find one to get rid of
- Change and hang cabinets in garage
- Order photos for picture frames
- Schedule classes for date night (we decided to take some fun classes at our local community college; these are classes that run for only one night and cover something we both enjoy)
So this week is a bit weighted in the Household category and not so much in the Gardening. Some weeks are like that.
What are you goals for this week? How are they coming along?