This post contains affiliate links. If you sign up through one of these links, a small portion of your earnings will be credited back to me at no cost to you. Thank you for helping support this website.
If you haven’t tried Swagbucks before, you can get a bonus $3 for signing up during November as part of their Three for Fall promotion.
Swagbucks is a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for things you’re probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
I use it myself, and I earned 4171 SB ($41.71) during the month of October. My biggest earning activity was ordering replacement ink for my printer, which resulted in 700 SB being added to my total. That was my only online purchase for the month, by the way.
The next 5 biggest earners were:
- a group of missing credits from Discover activities
- September’s Daily Meter bonus
- a survey
- a bonus for completing the above mentioned survey
- another survey
Per category, I earned:
- 1,168 SB from nCrave (videos, slideshows, and articles)
- 786 SB from Discover activities
- 700 SB from shopping online (the printer ink I previously mentioned)
- 529 SB from Answer (surveys)
- 452 SB from Other (this includes September’s Daily Meter Bonus, as well as SB from the Spin & Win wheel from October’s SWAGO game)
- 127 SB from Watch (online videos)
- 109 SB earned as bonuses
- 106 SB from Mobile Watch
- 79 SB from searching the internet
- 65 SB from referrals
- 48 SB from Swag codes
- 2 SB from Play (online games)
I also redeemed SB for two gift cards – a $3 Amazon gift card and a $25 Amazon gift card.
When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a $3 bonus! Here’s how:
2. Earn 300 SB total before 12/1/17. You’ll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus for it!
3. If you want even more bonuses, you’ll get a $10 (1000 SB rebate) bonus for making your first shop purchase! That’s in addition to the SB you earn for every dollar you spend.
That’s it. It’s super easy, and Swagbucks is for real. Swagbucks has been a blessing to us over the years, something which I have gotten better at the more I do it.
Not all activities are equal in ROI (return on investment) in regards to time. Figuring out what works for you, at this time in your life, may take a bit of trial and error. However, it can work. You will not earn a full-time income from this, but it can give a nice bit of extra each month.