Swagbucks is hosting another round of Shopping Swago! What is SWAGO you ask? It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, why not do your gift shopping online and earn cash back while you’re at it?
Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB ($2) Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on Monday, February 6th at 9am PDT/12pm EDT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Thursday, February 9th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
There are months when my Swago board earns me 5 bonus SB. Other months I might earn the larger bonuses. I have used these activities in various ways, fitting into life at that moment. On the lower earning bonus months, I often find myself doing the activities I might otherwise be doing. Or I am learning new ways of earning, which takes a bit more time in the beginning. On the high earning months, either the squared line up in the right order for me to earn them, or else I happen to be needing things which the squared qualify for. Some months have squared requiring you to purchase something, and some months have no such squared. It really does vary month to month.
Either way, Swago is a great way to add a few extra SB to your total! I would encourage you to not wait till the last minute to fill in your squares, as some items take several minutes (or hours) to credit.
Looking ahead to my week, I will most likely do the activities on Monday and Tuesday, using the other days as time allows to fill in extra squares. This happens to be where I am right now. The flexibility of Swagbucks, finding activities that fit my time limit, is one of the aspects I like about this site.