This post contains affiliate links.
Since the beginning of the year, I have been more intentional about picking up good habits I had stopped over the past year. This has been hard for some areas, as life is still fairly chaotic right now.
While all of our belongings are in one house, the majority of items we need for daily life is unpacked, home school has gotten back into a decent rhythm and is making progress, we have a ‘new’ car in case our oldest (17 year old) one finally gives up, health insurances are transferred over and medicines refilled, Christmas and Thanksgiving are past, and I am beginning to figure out where and when to shop (and when not to), there are still a lot of things that are not like they used to be.
Even among the chaos, though, routines are beginning to show through and familiar things are being sought. Swagbucks is one of my routines I am hoping to return to this year. With specific earning goals in mind, I have been exploring various activities on their site in order to meet my daily goals. If I can meet my daily goals, I automatically earn bonus points, called SB. If I meet my goal every day for certain amounts of time, I earn even more. More on that later, thought.
What is SWAGO you ask? It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with SB for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards.
If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly. Now that the holidays are over and you bought presents for everyone else, why not treat yourself to some online shopping and earn cash back while you’re at it?
Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB ($2) Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on Monday, January 9th at 9am PDT/12pm EDT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Thursday, January 12th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.