Recyclebank is website where you can go to learn about recycling and be rewarded for your efforts.
People join Recyclebank for different reasons. Some join because they want to get rewarded for recycling in their community, some just want to learn about living more sustainably for themselves and their families. No matter what inspires you, we’d love to share our tips and reward you for making a positive impact in your community.
I have been using this site for several years. During this time I have come to realize how limited my idea of recycling really had been. It is also amazing the opportunities we have now, which were not around a few years back.
While helping me format the image above, George was curious what Recyclebank was about. The easiest way to describe it to him was to take him there and allow him to see. We learned about the various ways to recycle denim, earning 5 points in the process. I was anticipating a list of crafts you could do; instead I found a list of companies that recycle old textiles and links to ideas for projects. Yes, there are companies who will recycle other clothing. What a great option!
Some current rewards:
- Coupon for FREE one year subscription to Modern Farmer – 0 points needed
- 1-year (12 issues) of ESSENCE® Plus Exclusive Free Tote Bag – 240 points
- 2-year subscription to Traditional Home – 200 points
- 2-years subscription to Better Homes & Gardens – 300 points
- 1-year subscription to Southern Living – 200 points
- 2-year subscription to Country Living – 240 points
- Donate to the Arbor Day Foundation or The Nature Conservancy – 250 – 2500 points
- Coupons for Happy Family products
- Coupons for One Twine
- Buy One Adult Entree at Ruby Tuesday and Get Another 50% off – 100 points
- and more.