Purchase more pellets. Look into whether the lights I have are the correct ones or if they need to be changed.
- Find a (free) source of chicken manure and maybe some others to add to the compost pile and my garden.
- Pick up sticks and trash (that has blown in) from the flower beds.
- Continue looking for free chicken manure.
- Pick up sticks and trash in the yard.
- Start Lamb’s Ear (Stachys byzantina)
I ordered more soil pellets and should have enough to last for this year and into next year. I am glad that item done and taken care of. The lights I am using are also okay, so worries there. I am so glad to finally get thoe two items finally marked of the list.
I really did mean to publish this post on time. Not sure how it got overlooked. Well, here it is seven days late. I have been working on these goals, though. If that counts. I will have the goals for the next week up tomorrow, I promise.