I can not believe that February is already here. Where did January go to? Now it is only 12 weeks or so till last frost. These goals really need to be finished and new one made that have do with actually starting the seeds. I was hoping to have a week or two between the planning stage and the “doing” stage. As it is, I think some of these are going to overlap. It is not the end of the world; it is just not the perfect plan. It never is with gardening it seems.
. Create plan for my raised beds as to what is going where and how many per square.
2. Purchase more pellets.
3. Look into whether the lights I have are the correct ones or if they need to be changed.
4. Turn over my compost pile.
5. Find a (free) source of chicken manure and maybe some others to add to the compost pile and my garden.
- Purchase more pellets.
- Look into whether the lights I have are the correct ones or if they need to be changed.
- Find a (free) source of chicken manure and maybe some others to add to the compost pile and my garden.
- Pick up sticks and trash (that has blown in) from the flower beds.
Note: the first two goals for this week are going on their third week of me trying to get them done. They obviously are not high on my priority list, though they still need to get done. After three weeks of being delayed, they are working their way to a higher priority. Perhaps this week will be their week.
Have you started or completed any goals for your garden this year? Or do you tend to just wing it?