I have a few things to do outside the home this week. Thankfully they seem to be situated around two different days that are not right next to each other. I really need to focus on staying home and having fun (i.e. ignoring my ever present to-do list and instead playing with legos or reading books).
My decluttering goals are slowly paying off. Even my husband noticed. Two steps forward and one step back. However, those small steps forward are starting to show results. The extra crock pot meals are fitting into this nicely.
There are several goals this week, but they are all relatively easy. Several are also habits I am trying to form. That will hopefully make it easier, as it will become routine.
- Get to be by 10 PM; wake up at 5:30 am
- Have a clean counter before going to bed
- Read two ebooks about composting
- Spend 1 hour every morning and afternoon playing with my kids
- Finish menu planning for the month
- Water the garden every morning, if it didn’t rain the night/day before
- Plant onion sets
- Plant lettuce seeds (buy them if I don’t have them)
- Move my potted cucumber plants to a different location – they are blooming well, but no cucumbers are resulting; I’m hoping a new location might help attract insects to aid in pollination
- Add compost to my south bed, around my basil plants
- Go to the local yard waste disposal place to see if there are any wood chips
- Can beets
- Can tomatoes