This post contains affiliate links.
It is finally my favorite season of the year. Now, if it would only feel and look like my favorite season of the year. Currently it seems like an odd mix of rainy Spring and humid Summer. Even the kids did not believe me when I told them it was officially Autumn.
In hopes of encouraging a glorious sensory experience this season, I am trying to will the trees around me to look like those in the image below. So far I am not having much luck in the way of colorful results.
What I have had luck with is finding ways to add points to my Swagbucks account each day. It may not seem like much at the end of each day, but a little progress each day really begins to add up.
Last month I was able to use it to buy a large bag of cashew nuts online and save over $20 on our grocery bill. We use these particular nuts each week on our salads. Even better was the fact that the price per ounce was better than I could have gotten them for in the store. This made it feel like a double win for me.
I also did something not so smart last week and will be using some of the remaining balance toward fixing my mistake.
We recently got rid of our 18 year old, almost 300,000 mile car. The issues with it were things I could handle, until I realized there were electrical problems (again), which resulted in the brake and reverse lights along the trunk to no longer work. That was the last straw. Off to be recycled it went.
I thought I did really well getting all my stuff out of the car before saying “Goodbye” to it. And I did. Except I forgot our garage door opener remote on the visor. Oops.
While not the smartest thing, it is not the worst mistake ever. Especially when I can help ‘fix’ the problem with a gift card from Swagbucks.
Swagbucks is celebrating this wonderful season with another big “Swago” promotion starting Monday, October 9th at 9am PDT!
Swago is just like bingo, but in this case you’re filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online. If you’re thinking of trying Swagbucks, this is a great chance to learn all about how the site works and earn bonus points while doing it, meaning you can get more gift cards faster. Here are a few tips:
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, completing a survey, or just visiting one of our popular stores!
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have until 12pm PT/3pm ET on Monday, October 16th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value. Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins on the Spin & Win Wheel. PLUS, when you submit your board for a bonus you’ll get additional spins. The number of spins will depend on the pattern you complete. The wheel has all sorts of great prizes that you can win, and each spin is a winner!
The Spin & Win Wheel will be available all throughout Swago and you have until 11:59pm PT on Monday, October 16th to use all your spins.
I earned an extra 33 SB
Today I earned an extra 33 SB, several entries to a sweepstake, and double SB on future surveys from the spins on the wheel. The spins were earned through activities I would normally do on SB, none of which involved a purchase.
While I might do that later, for a gift card to a store I plan to shop at, it is not necessarily something you need to do in order to earn points for a gift card. I showed how I was able to earn 300 SB over two days without purchasing or downloading anything.
Fill up your board and then submit your pattern to get even more points – if you can fill in the whole board, you get a 500 SB bonus, which is enough for a $5 gift card from the retailer of your choice.
Click here right now and click “Join” to get started! If you don’t already have a Swagbucks account, you’ll be able to quickly sign up; PLUS, if you earn 300 SB before the first of next month, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB!