This post contains affiliate links.
It’s time for you to unwrap your SB bonus this holiday season courtesy of Swagbucks. This month’s Winter-themed Swago board offers a possible 300 SB ($3) Bonus!
What is SWAGO you ask? It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. When you complete a task, watch that square change colors. You can then redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great way to learn how to use the site, and it’s a lot of fun!
Here’s what you need to know to get your 300 SB Bonus:
- Swago will begin on Monday, January 16th at 9:01am PDT/12:01pm EDT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Monday, January 23rd at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Every game of Swago is different than the one before. However, I was able to finish a pattern to earn 5 extra SB in the matter of a few minutes. I am working on a pattern to earn a higher bonus, like I was able to on the last board, but wanted to assure you it was possible to earn bonus SB from this round, even if you do not have a lot of time to contribute to your efforts.