What I love about Swagbucks is they offer tons of easy ways to earn SB, which are points that can be redeemed for free gift cards! SWAGO is their version of Bingo, and is a fun way to earn easy SB by completing tasks on their site. This week they’re running nCrave Swago which is just like regular Swago except all of the squares are nCrave activities to complete. Like regular Swago, complete as many nCrave Swago squares as you can to get the biggest SB Bonus possible. You’ll get a new nCrave Swago Board each day so come back each day to complete your nCrave Swago Board and claim your SB Bonus.
You’ll want to read the following because nCrave Swago will work slightly different than regular Swago.
- Starting Monday, September 26th at 1:00pm PDT/4:00pm EDT through Thursday, September 29th at 11:59pm PDT/Friday 2:59am EDT head to your nCrave Swago Board and hit “Join”.
- Each square on your nCrave Swago Board will contain an nCrave activity to complete.
- Once you complete the nCrave activity in a particular square the square will change color signifying the nCrave activity is complete.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your nCrave Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and SB Bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern each day so choose wisely.
- Each day you will have a NEW nCrave Swago Board which will appear at 12:01am PDT/3:00am EDT. This means that you must submit your nCrave Swago Board before 12:00am PDT/3:00am EDT each day to claim your SB Bonus. Yes, that means you will be able to submit your nCrave Swago Board 4 times, once each day.
- The game ends Thursday, September 29th at 11:59pm PDT/Friday 2:59am EDT so make sure to come back to your nCrave Swago Board EACH DAY to complete nCrave activities and claim your SB Bonus.
This is a new take on SWAGO for me, a new board each day for four days straight!. At various times in the past I have been able to submit different board pattern all depending upon the time I have available. nCrave is a one of the places I go when I do not have a lot of time, but am looking to earn SB. They have a variety of video and article on various topics. Most are fairly quick to watch or read and they change often.
Where can I find my nCrave Swago Board?
The URL for your nCrave Swago Board is: http://www.swagbucks.com/swago. If you visit your nCrave Swago Board prior to 1:00pm PDT/4:00pm EDT on Monday, September 26th you will still see your Swago: Pie Fest Board.
When will nCrave Swago begin and end?
nCrave Swago begins on Monday, September 26th at 1:00pm PDT/4:00pm EDT and ends Thursday, September 29th at 11:59pm PDT/Friday 2:59am EDT. Each day at 12:00am PDT/3:00am EDT you will be given a new nCrave Swago Board to complete.
When will I receive my SB Bonus for playing nCrave Swago?
Once you hit the “Submit” button each day you will receive your SB Bonus instantly.
How many nCrave Swago Board patterns can I submit each day?
You may only submit one pattern each day. Once you hit “Submit” you will receive your SB Bonus and the game will end for you that day.
What happens if I forget to hit “Submit” before the end of the day?
You will not receive your SB Bonus. You must hit “Submit” before the end of the day.
Will manual credits mark off action items on my nCrave Swago Board?
No, manual credits of any sort will not count towards your nCrave Swago Board.
Will my SB Bonus from my nCrave Swago Board count towards my Daily Goal Meter?
Yes, your SB Bonus from your nCrave Swag Board will count towards your Daily Goal Meter.
This post contains affiliate links.